Weiguo’s diverse and unique set up provides integrated product design for manufacturing and marketability.
- Industrial, Engineering and even Graphic Design needs change through a project’s life.
- Weiguo manages all the ‘little tweaks and changes’ from concept sketches to 3D models.
- We even handle packaging & website design.
- Western Designers and local engineers provide a global perspective on innovation to ensure the latest technology and trends are incorporated into our products and manufacturing processes.
- Color – color selection
- Competitive analysis and market research – SWOT Analysis
- Forecast (annual) – projected forecast for project, category, style using market research and sales history
- Product name
- Project kick off meeting – 1st design team meeting, product name given, initial product concept record review and agreed upon
- Product conceptualization & study – Preliminary sketches, rough photos, study of ergonomic factors and available technologies
- Team assigned to project
- Concept refinement of selected / nominated concepts – refined sketches and 2d renderings
- Sketch product
- Tech pack starts – Initial technical packs created – including preliminary BOM & House of Quality
- 2D drawing
- Initial vendor requirements determined and possible selection – Initial vendor requirements and selection discussed and documented during meeting
- Tooling Cost (USD) – quote tooling cost
- Unit Price (FOB) – quote product FOB cost
- MOQ – review reasonable minimum purchase quantity with vender
- Tech Pack complete – bring to factory to start the project: Drawing, inital QA/inspection standard, packaging requirement
OR USE THE FOLLOWING:
+1 (888) 512-7151