- It is not possible to inspect quality into a product.
- Leading brands utilize both QA and QC tactics to constantly reduce the risk of defect product reaching end customers.
- Quality Assurance (QA) is process-orientated and focuses on defect prevention;
- Quality Control (QC) is product-oriented and focuses on defect identification.
- Weiguo employes ISO 9001 systems throughout the supply chain to prevent the inherent snow ball effect that originates from the variability of components and processes in mass production.
- Weiguo creates statistically-based QC plans to sample raw materials, works-in-process, and finished goods to ensure an acceptable level of risk for our Clients.
Unfortunately not even 100% inspection is 100% effective, having a good plan is key before going into production.
Test Your Quality Control Skills! Find the differences in the product below:
OR USE THE FOLLOWING:
+1 (888) 512-7151